New 'Style steal' autumn boots for under £30

16:22:00






So Autumn is well and truly here! In my opinion, it's the best time. Well.. Lets see: It's not too cold, but cold enough to whack out the bobble hats again. It's aesthetically beautiful outside, with all the trees and vibrant hues of orange appearing. Halloween.. cough It's my birthday month cough.. HOWEVER another exciting part of this transition of weather is... Wardrobe updates are a must! (Excuses excuses..)

When I found these boots in ZARA I felt like if they didn't do my size I would throw myself on the floor and cry. OK, That's a complete lie (there's a lot more to life..) but I did really fall for them. 

I was previously searching for warm tones such as camel/browns to start off my autumn wardrobe fix, as those colours are forever going to compliment this time of year. They are always timeless when sourced in fabrics such as leather and suede etc. Items like this can leave you feeling warm and cozy, whilst still looking sophisticated and clean cut. 
So coming across these boots and that they were noted as a 'style steal' at £29.00.. I was sold.

Purchasing clothing/shoes that you know you'll want to throw straight on the next day, is always a great feeling and should be a familiar one if you're buying sensibly. You'll know you're get your moneys worth, and thats important. Even if they are an absolute bargain! 

What better way to break in these new boot babies other than shuffling around in the newly fallen leaves. Probably looking quite silly whilst doing it but whatever, they are worth it.

Give me a follow for a future post on the step hemmed jeans I paired with the boots in the photos.

Connect with me on Instagram - @SachaMD

Thankyou :-)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe