Western florals

17:51:00

How beautiful is this playsuit? Well, I am over the moon with it! 
I intend to wear the hell out of it these coming autumn days both day and night. 
We've heard about the 'badass florals' trend for this A/W season and what better way to cover those vibes than edging up a dark floral print playsuit like this one..
I threw a western style rams head necklace into the mix along with some leather boots and a fitting fedora to complete the outfit.

Click the link below to view this must have playsuit the pleasently surprising price tag! 

Outfit Details:

 Playsuit - Romwe.com
Necklace - BooHoo.com 
Hat - Vintage
Boots - Zara 
Bag - H&M

Connect with me on instagram - @SachaMD







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The playsuit is so beautiful! I love the print,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauuuuutiful outfit, girly! I love that playsuit on you!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe