The £5 summer dress

15:25:00








Hiya all!
Thank you to all my new followers (I see you!)

I have been super busy working on an interior design project that has just come to an end. 
Therefore I have had a few days to have some me time, get some snaps in along my every day adventures and now - some blogging time!

This post is dedicated to getting you to hurry to your nearest H&M and check out their bargain summer dresses!
When I say 'bargain', i'm talking £5 for this summery delight i'm wearing above.

Throw this beautiful light weight, figure flattering dress on, to hang out in the garden bare footed.. 
OR dress it up like me for a day out in the city!

I added my new double buckled belt from Topshop to add a western twist and make it a little different.
Floral prints are very successful at complimenting this current 'western/festival' theme!

Go bold and match the summer spirited hues of your new dress with your lips. 
This will amp up the glamour and make you feel co-ordinated and put together for wherever this look will take you!

I am yet to book my next trip away, but I can't imagine not packing this little number!

Sacha 
:-)


Dress - H&M
Boots - H&M
Belt - Topshop
Hat - Primark
Bag - Chanel 

Make sure to connect with me via Instagram@SachaMD 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe