SheIn

19:57:00








Thanks to SheIn.com, I was given the opportunity to try out one of their products first hand!
With friendly guidance from their marketing team I was directed to the fashion forward site. 
I was drawn in instantly by the aesthetically pleasing, fresh and fun imagery of goods!
Each page is filled with unique, and innovative items of clothing. 
They seem to dedicate all new stock to reference what is currently on trend, ticking off all seasonal must haves. 
Another visual plus I can't help but notice is the prices!
You get a lot for your money.. as well as ongoing promotional offers.

After a while of feeling overwhelmed with choice (in the best way).. 
I set my eyes on a burnt orange faux suede vintage style jacket. 
In need of a lighter jacket to get me through the current un-desisive british weather, it was a perfect choice. 
The item was then almost immediately dispatched, along with notice of tracking.
My jacket arrived in great condition and true to it's description!

After a brilliant introduction to this company, I would definitely recommend having a browse on this  inspirational online store! 

For more on the jacket and direct link to site

> Click here <


I styled my SheIn jacket with:

Jeans - TOPSHOP
T shirt - TOSHOP
Neck tie - ZARA
Shoes - ZARA


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your outfit and that jacket looks great against your blonde hair xx
    www.tashpantz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SheIn are such a great company, I love the jacket you got! Do you have instagram? Mine is @louisefrancescaa if you want to follow each other! X

    The Fashion Road.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Sorry for the late reply but yes i will find you now :-) X

      Delete

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe