Dungaree living

22:20:00



May I introduce my bargain dungarees! I am obsessed with them!
 Not only do they fit perfectly, but they have very discrete buttons up the sides which makes them even more flattering. I've found most dungarees don't fit your hips, making them appear bigger. So there we have it. Pick them up for £17 from Primark (amazing). I personally love a bit of Primark, and love mixing it up with high end pieces so no one would guess. I always go for the discreet, basic pieces of clothing that mimics others in shops for a bigger price tag. 
This was such a satisfying buy!

Bodysuit - H&M
Dungarees - Primark
Vans - Vans 


Connect with me on social media - @SachaMD
Don't forget to give my blog a follow :-)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this look, those dungarees are awesome such a great find! Loving your blog :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you lovely! Love your blog too! so pretty! x

      Delete
  2. Loving this look!! Really flattering on you <3

    Love,
    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe